So today, I will show you guys how to cook Japanese fried chicken called ”Kara-age”. Actually there are so many ways to cook. So you can call this is runnyrunny999′s kara-age. You can add whatever ingredients you want. But I would recommend you to use both garlic and ginger if you like them. I hope you guys who have watched this will cook it yourself at home. Because it tastes really good if you follow this video. And if you have time to put it in refrigerator about 1~2 hour or more before you fry it, I think it will get more tasty and juicy after it’s cooked.
Here are what I used on my Kara-age today
1. 300 grams chicken (1~3 person)
2. Garlic ( 3 piece from 1 garlic)
3. 1 and half large tabe spoon of white wine ( Japanese cooking sake would be good!)
4. 1 and half large tabe spoon of soy sauce
5. 7 grams sugar (It doesn’t need to be brown sugar)
6. Salt and pepper
**The temperature of Oil is supposed to be about 150℃～160℃. I just fried it till it turned brown in color.**
First BGM by ジョニー・苅込
Jingle bell by Fatblueman
Duration : 0:5:40
Read the rest of this entry »
How to cook shrimp on a George Foreman Grill; get expert tips for homemade recipes in this free cooking video.
Expert: Brandon Sarkis
Bio: Brandon Sarkis has been a professional chef for more than 12 years, and he has worked in Austin, Texas, Columbus, Ohio, and Atlanta, Ga.
Filmmaker: brandon sarkis
Duration : 0:2:19
Learn how to cook the vegetables for shrimp and chicken alfredo with penne pasta with expert cooking tips in this free Italian recipe video clip.
Expert: Matt Senatore
Bio: Matt Senatore is a record producer, songwriter, caterer, and cook.
Filmmaker: matt senatore
Duration : 0:2:21
Try Delia Smith’s Fast Cook Chicken recipe.
Learn how to roast a perfect, succulent chicken with a little help from britain’s best loved cook.
You can buy all the ingredients, view more recipes and sign up to receive special offers at http://www.waitrose.com or visit our YouTube channel at http://youtube.com/waitrose
Duration : 0:1:1
Chicken is one of the only meats I will eat, but my mom doesn’t know many recipes for it. She breads it sometimes or makes chicken alfredo, but that’s about it.
What are some of your favorite recipes for chicken?
butter chicken with couscous
* 8 boneless, skinless chicken thigh fillets
* 40g butter
* 2 tbsp runny honey
* 1 tsp paprika
* Juice of 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
* 200g couscous
* 250ml hot vegetable stock
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 410g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
* Large handful chopped fresh coriander or flatleaf parsley, plus extra leaves to garnish
* 1 red chilli, deseeded and cut into strips, to serve (optional)
Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Sit the chicken in an ovenproof dish. Season. Melt the butter in a small saucepan, remove from the heat and stir in the honey, paprika and half the lemon juice. Season. Pour all over the chicken. Bake for 25 minutes, basting with the sauce halfway through cooking, until the chicken is cooked through, golden and sticky.
2. Meanwhile, make the couscous. Put the couscous into a large bowl and pour over the boiling stock. Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside for 5 minutes. Fluff up the couscous with a fork, then stir in the remaining lemon juice, olive oil, chickpeas and coriander or parsley. Season to taste.
3. Divide the couscous between 4 warm plates, then put the chicken on top and pour over the sauce. Garnish with a sprig of coriander or flatleaf parsley and some chilli, if using. Serve with a lemon wedge.
2-23-2010 Uyen Thy’s Cooking – Vietnamese Soy Sauce Steamed Chicken Tap 1
Duration : 0:10:56
Ingredients for a lemon rosemary chicken seasoning; learn this and more in this free online cooking video taught by an expert chef.
Expert: Hiu Yau
Bio: Hiu Yau has been a home chef and occasional caterer for more than eight years. He was born and raised in Hong Kong and is familiar with Chinese cuisine, especially Southern Chinese dishes.
Filmmaker: Hiu Yau
Duration : 0:1:0
Duration : 0:5:40